Variance in theoretical vs. actual light years apart? Making one menu change and having to log into ten systems to update? Dealing with paper purchase orders and reconciling them with accounting manually? General ledger not exactly where it should be? Entering duplicate transactions in your inventory and accounting systems?
Meet Compeat's Casual Dining Restaurant Management Software Solution.
- Shift level profitability reporting
- Better control costs by comparing theoretical vs. actual usage and cost variances
- Gain insights with menu engineering analysis
- Visibility into KPIs for all locations on your mobile device
- Business critical data at the tip of your fingertips allowing you to make decisions FAST
Simplify Your Casual Dining Restaurant Management Process
The back office of your casual dining operation is where it all happens. It is where you control or don’t control food and beverage costs. It’s where you track and balance your numbers and manage your bottom line. It’s where you schedule, forecast, swap shifts, report and communicate with your staff. It’s where all of the logistical magic happens but let’s face it, most managers would rather spend their time in the front of the house ensuring their guests are having the best experience.
Enter Compeat Restaurant Management Software. We streamline your casual dining back office operations all while making your restaurant more profitable. Managing and forecasting F&B costs is one of the quintessential tasks of making a restaurant profitable.
Compeat gives your entire team everything they need to run your restaurant operations. You can see what is working and what is not in real time and make cost saving decisions fast.
Contact us today – we can’t wait to show you what we’re serving up!
- Managers can filter, sort and drill into areas that matter to them when it comes to making critical decisions
- Enables casual dining operators users to prepare, analyze and share data analytics
- Fully integrated with over 80 Point of Sale systems
- Enjoy over 200 operations and Point of Sale centric reports
- Keep your managers on the floor and out of the back office with On The Fly™ mobile app