Need better insight and control for your restaurant recipes? Want to see theoretical compared to ideal recipe costs at a glance? Need a web based solution that can be accessed from anywhere complete with instructions and pictures for consistency across locations?
Meet Recipe Costing.
- Cook up recipes that only taste expensive
- Generate detailed management reports to better manage food margins and analyze sales of successful menu items.
- Incorporate photos, quality control points, serviceware, and specifications into your recipes to help your staff maximize kitchen efficiency and quality standards
- Gain insight into theoretical vs. actual food costs and how they impact the bottom line
- Profit from menu items by analyzing customer demand, sales, and margins
SIMPLIFY RECIPE COSTING
Smooth preparations make for memorable celebrations!
Event Management is an ideal tool for organizing and planning parties, receptions, or other private dining events. It is designed to tie together all elements of event management into one cohesive package that can be accessed from anywhere.
Event Management coordinates and streamlines the tasks of managers and kitchen staff, as well as the elements of an event, across multiple locations to seamlessly produce private dinners, parties, and receptions big and small.
Use Event Management in conjunction with Advanced Labor Scheduling tool to schedule staff based on availability to further streamline your restaurant activities.
Ensure that everyone from customer to kitchen staff are on the same page to create seamless celebrations in your PDR or other event spaces.
- Track and map nutritional details of ingredients and recipes to help monitor compliance with FDA nutrition reporting requirements
- Tools and Reports to manage margins and analyze sales
- Create “prep” recipes that can be inventoried, included in recipes, and used to calculate Prep Sheets
- Group recipes into books, upload photos, and create printable recipe books
- Drill down recipe costing view to the prep recipe and ingredient cost breakdown
- Run a variety of reports on theoretical usage and recipe costing