Notes to next shift manager written wherever you can find room? Yesterday lost paper logbook, today massive spill allover logbook? Flipping through pages in the book to find the notes on lost credit card? Regional manager going store to store to flip through chicken scratch notes to find best practices? Surviving shift to shift in the weeds right hand not knowing what left hand is doing?
- Keep every detail of each shift document
- Full searchable database on any notes for any shift
- Gain consistency and easily identify best practices
- Visibility across all shifts and all locations
- Custom widgets for personalized dashboards and unique look and feel
Simplify Your Logbook Process
Manage a shift like a boss. Shift control is now in the palm of your hands. One central location to document every detail of every shift, in every location. Making sure manager shift changes go smoothly is essential to running a profitable restaurant. There is vital information like lost customer credit card in safe, low inventory on key product and don’t forget the issue with the burner-vendor has been called. Pass it all along easily. We have even built end points so you can connect with other third party applications like temperature control. So many features that make a manager’s life easier.
Compeat Logbook is so much more than a logbook- it is more of a full workbook for anything a manager needs. You get real-time shift stats and task management- even full integration with all Compeat Products- pull in inventory checks, daily sales report, new applicants, scheduling notifications- pretty much anything you want. Get the visibility, consistency and accountability you always wanted.
- Digital shift management and communication tool for restaurant managers
- Customizable digital manager logbook that captures daily sales, daily labor, guest count and feedback, maintenance and repairs, tasks and more
- Mobile optimized logbook application built specifically for restaurants
- Provides insight through use of data to increase profits while identifying where to cut costs
- Increased productivity and profitability through the use of a digitized tool that provides restaurant level data and real time communication across the entire organization.